Monday, January 4, 2016

Today's Music

I shared to 'Work of Christmas' poem with the kids tonight. It was a great jumping off point for some thoughts about Christ, His birth, and the coming of a new year. I love that we're able to continue focusing on Christ - even when the celebrations might be over.
I also played some songs from my Michael McClean Songbook that I've had for years.

One is called, Together Forever Someday. (I just did the link because I wasn't able to pull it up from YouTube. Odd.)

The other two were Stay With Me and Be That Friend. (I just watched this one too. It won't let me post it either. It was put on YouTube about five years ago. Things have changed since then. Technology is different. I'm not sure I'm not sure what's going on with the pink arrows in this one. Maybe you can just close your eyes and listen to the song.)

Here's 'Stay With Me'. It's the only one that was there. (I'm not a fan of the extra quotes.) I attempted to sing this while I was playing it today. I got choked up at the part...'I'll have him back again, I'll still be lonely until then...'. I forgot that was in there. I think I cried even more watching it just now.




No comments:

Post a Comment